Friday, June 29, 2007

TGIFriday Feast

It's a payday Friday, so let's have a feast.

Appetizer
How many pieces of jewelry do you wear most days?

Wedding ring, sometimes a necklace if I remember

Soup
What is your favorite instrumental song? This one is hard, I can never remember the names of the instrumental songs. Green Onions, I think, or

Sukiyaki

Salad
Who has a last name that you like?

Candace Eisner Strick (she's a knitting author & designer, and strick means knitting in German). I really miss Herb Caen's name phreak items.

Main Course
Name a popular movie you’ve never seen.

ET (just clips)

Dessert
Fill in the blank: Nothing makes me calm down like creating something with color (and usually fiber).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've never seen ET? Rent it this weekend :) Great feast.

mistihollrah said...

Great feasting with you...my is posted!