These are my Regia cotton slip stitch socks, from an old KnitNet pattern. One skein each of black and a grey/white mix (leftover from a pair of lace socks)
I saw this idea on Krys' blog, and thought it was great. I've decided to try and set goals (and meet them) every month in 2007.
Despite my unusual productivity in March-May, I still did a fairly shabby job when it came to meeting my goals--maybe they were unrealistic?:
- Finish 4 pairs of socks a month - one a week
- March: Four: Swirly Girl, Basketweave, Mad Cow & Madtini
- April: Five: Seed & Rib, Marble Arches, Double Spiral Mosaic, Horcrux Slytherin Socks, Broad Spiral Rib
- May: Two, but I've made progress on other socks: Monkeys, Grapevine Cream Cotton, plus I've been sick for over a week, no energy.
- Finish at least one other WIP NOPE!
- Work on all remaining WIPs - FAT CHANCE
The progress on my 2007 goals was slightly worse:
- Have only one project of each type (socks, lace, fitted garment, etc.) in progress at any one time. I have a lot of work to do before this happens.
- Have a maximum of five projects on the needles at any given time, not counting socks. I have a lot of work to do before I get here.
- Finish at least one of the two WIPs started in 2006, and rip out the remaining one if no progress has been made by the end of the year.
- Decrease the amount of yarn in my stash. - OOPS
- Work on my own projects at weekly knitting group--WEEEEELL
And now, June’s goals!
1. Finish 4-6 pairs of socks (to catch up for May and keep up with the 52 pair plunge challenge
2. That's it! (Do you think I'm crazy?)