- Spring Showers overnight (we need the rain)
- Bead stores online
- Needle nose plyers
- DD's who have a bead collection to die for
- Color theory classes
- Pack rat tendencies
- Spring sunshine during the day
Sock Pairs Finished in 2007: Fifteen!
1.My Sock Madness socks are done! Pattern
2.Swirly Girl pattern by Deby Lake
3. Madtini Sock from Sock Madness in Red, Navy & Violet Silja
4. 2 X 2 Alternating Basketweave Socks from SKS in brown striped Socka
5. Seed & Rib Socks in Cajun Spice Shelridge Farms Soft Touch Heather
6. Double Spiral Mosaic Socks
7. Marble Arches Socks
8. Slytherin Socks in Socka for my Hogwarts Sock Swap Partner
9. Broad Spiral Rib Socks in Vintage Striped Opal (Finished 4/29/07)
10. Monkey socks in Lavender & Blue Shelridge Farms Ultra hand dyed yarn. Finished 5/9/07
11. Grapevine Socks in cream colored Regia Solid cotton/wool blend. Finished 5/22/07
12. Vine Leaf lace Socks in Opal cotton Hundertwasser in Positive/Negative Finished 6/4/07
13. RPM Socks from Knitty in Fleece Artist Merino that I got at Stitches West (parrot colorway). YUM! Finished 6/12/07
14. Jaywalkers in Colinette Jitterbug "Jay". Finished 6/20/07 !
15. Fishtail Lace Socks in Sisu Glitter
|You Are the Dave Matthews Band Magic Brownies Ice Cream|
Not *those* magic brownies!
|My Hawaiian Name is:|
I am a
The sorting hat says that I belong in Ravenclaw!
Said Ravenclaw, "We'll teach those whose intelligence is surest."
Ravenclaw students tend to be clever, witty, intelligent, and knowledgeable.
Notable residents include Cho Chang and Padma Patil (objects of Harry and Ron's affections), and Luna Lovegood (daughter of The Quibbler magazine's editor).
Get Sorted Now!
My Hogwarts name is Penelope Clearwater
|Your Birthdate: May 3|
Your strength: Your larger than life imagination
Your weakness: You tend to be pretty scattered
Your power color: Lime
Your power symbol: Lightening bolt
Your power month: March