Friday, April 13, 2007

Friday Feast for the 13th

I like this one. It's Friday the 13th, so let's have a feast.

Appetizer
When you were a child, which crayon color was your favorite?

Periwinkle Blue, but I liked every wierd color in the 64 crayon box. I still buy a new box every so often, especially when they add new colors.

Soup
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being highest), how likely would you be to change jobs if it required you to move?
The job would have to pay a lot more and be an exciting challenge. If those qualifications were met, I'd say 9. If not, 1.

Salad
Take all the numbers in your birthday and your phone number and add them up, one by one. What’s the total?
If I add together the final total and then add those two numbers together, it's 4. If I don't keep combining, it's 67 (a very good year.)

Main Course
Have you ever “re-gifted” anything? If so, what was it and who did you pass it on to?

I regifted a crystal bowl as a wedding present. My DD once got a birthday present of some coloring books that were already colored in by the children who gave them to her. They could not afford a new present. It was a very powerful lesson for her.

Dessert
Name something you need from the store.

Garlic was the first thing that came to mind. I know it's not yarn or needles ;~)

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

That's such a cute idea!

Anonymous said...

Great feast. Loved the lesson that your daughter learned from the coloring book that already had colored pages.