1. I am thankful that my mom is having hip replacement surgery Tuesday so hopefully she will be able to walk without pain. (Update: she had the surgery and it went well.)
2. I am grateful that Marguerite is a knitter who shares.
3. I am thankful the GUI interface was invented.
4. I am grateful that I have a top loading washing machine and was able to felt some bags this weekend.
5. I am happy that this fabulous sock yarn exists.
6. I am thankful I learned to cook as a vegetarian many years ago.
7. I am happy that I found a new pattern to use up little bits of sock yarn. They are the sideways knit gloves, from Not Just More Socks by Sandy Rosner. They use a provisional cast on, so I used a new idea I read about on the Knit List.