Tuesday, June 16, 2009

65 Questions (what happened to only 20?)

Aren't gardens wonderful? This gladiola spike was 5 feet tall.


1. First thing you wash in the shower? under my arms
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? navy blue velour (my only hoodie)
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? of course
4. Do you plan outfits? occasionally
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? achy and in pain
6. What is the closest thing to you that’s red? the light on my mouse
7. Describe the last dream you remember having? It was about work, so I don't want to think about it any more
8. Did you meet anybody new today? only online
9. What are you craving right now? Dinner
10. Do you floss? Nowhere near as often as I should.
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? corned beef
12. Are you emotional? I cry at sentimental movies (and even books I'm reading)
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? Only in Spanish
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? I almost always bite, until it's all melted in the bowl or the cone
15. Do you like your hair? Most of the time
16. Do you like yourself? Usually, but there's room for improvement
17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? not in a million years, unless I got paid a million $.
18. What are you listening to right now? America's Funniest Home Videos
19. Are your parents strict? They weren't that strict, but we did have the wooden spoon and the belt as a last resort
20. Would you go sky diving? No, but I would go para sailing
21. Do you like cottage cheese? My favorite way is spread on toast, sprinkled with cinnamon sugar and broiled until it melts. YUMM!
22. Have you ever met a celebrity? Jane Fonda taught a seminar at my college and ate in the cafeteria during a regular meal period.
23. Do you rent movies often? Just Netflix (4 at a time)
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you are in? My stained glass lamp
25. How many countries have you visited? Ten
26. Have you made a prank phone call? I may have when I was young and foolish
27. Ever been on a train? I rode one into New York City to go to a Broadway show once.
28. Brown or white eggs? Brown
29. Do you have a cell-phone? Yes
30. Do you use chap stick? I like the flavored stuff
31. Do you own a gun? No
32. Can you use chop sticks? Yes, but not as well as most folks.
33. Who are you going to be with tonight? Hubbie, DD, online friends
34. Are you too forgiving? It depends on how upset I am.
35. Ever been in love? Yes
36. What is/are your best friend(s) doing tomorrow? Working in my LYS (yes, you, Marina)
37. Ever have cream puffs? My absolute favorite dessert
38. Last time you cried? When my DD got angry and yelled at me
39. What was the last question you asked? What do you mean?
40. Favorite time of the year? Spring
41. Do you have any tattoos? No, and never
42. Are you sarcastic? Not usually
43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? No
44. Ever walked into a wall? Once
45. Favorite color? Blue green (teal)
46. Have you ever slapped someone? I vaguely recall doing it once
47. Is your hair curly? My hair is wavy at the ends, and would like to be curly if I cut it
48. What was the last CD you bought? probably Jimmy Buffet, but I also remember buying a Simon and Garfunkel boxed set
49. Do looks matter? To a certain extent
51. Is your phone bill sky high? No
52. Do you like your life right now? mostly, except for my job
53. Do you sleep with the TV on? Only if I fall asleep watching it in the living room, but I have done that.
54. Can you handle the truth? Yes
55. Do you have good vision? Better than I used to
56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? Not right now
57. How often do you talk on the phone? not that often
58. The last person you held hands with? my 6 year old niece
59. What are you wearing? Khaki jeans, sandals and a t-shirt
60. What is your favorite animal? puppies
61. Where was your default picture taken? At my 7th birthday party
62. Can you hula hoop? Barely
63. Do you have a job? Yes
64. What was the most recent thing you bought? Yarn and clothes
65. Have you ever crawled through a window? Once

No comments: